Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Feva

I recorded this a few weeks ago after coming home with a pile of new records. Spring was definitely in the air and I think that really comes through in the selections. There's a couple supremely shitty mixes but I didn't want to re-do it so please excuse. I thought about not sharing because it turns out I don't really like one of the new acquisitions...but whatevs, it's 90% good. Hope ya dig.

Tracklist
Wings - Tomorrow
Booker T & The MG's - Chicken Pox
Otis Redding - Happy Song
Candi Staton - Heart On A String
Ann Peebles - Come To Mama
Bobby Womack - Woman's Got To Have It
Ayatolla - Lonely
Madlib - Steppin' In To Tomorrow
Jaylib - Starz
Toni Braxton - Let Me Show You The Way
Skillz - Off The Wall (inst)
Rebtuz - Merenda
Charles Wright & The 103rd Street Rhythm Band - Must Be Your Thing
Betty Wright - Clean Up Woman
The Dells - Hallways Of My Mind
Sandra King - Leave It Up To The Boys
Mar-Keys - After The Affair
William Bell & Mavis Staples - Strung Out
Aretha Franklin - A Change Is Gonna Come
Al Green - Have You Been Making Out Ok
Otis Gayle - I'll Be Around

Check it!

No comments: